This is a progress shot on making some of my vectors:


Basically I’m making the vector outlines on top of the scans, then removing the scan and filling in the shapes with eye dropped colour, then neatening the edges and adding little details to finish. I am working on simplifying the colours and details upon suggestion (critical incident), and intend to make a black and white outline version using what I have for the final submission.

These are what I hope to be the final scans I need to finish all my letters:


And from this I have completed the letters K-T, shown below:


I replaced the K, P, and S; brightened the O, and altered the R to remove the bark and replace it with more of the same spikey plant.