- Think about having a pale serif letter form behind the organic shapes to help legibility (suggested colour: lemon)
- Make 3 alphabets: Organic, vector, and something else (drawing or a combination of the former styles? Critical incident)
- Make a version of the cover using all 3 created alphabets.
- Do not worry about collateral or publisher, just make the alphabet and the covers.
- Both the alphabets and covers would be displayed in the final graduation show as a demonstration of process and application.
I think the biggest issue right now is time, it’s taken me so long to get to this stage that I’ve left very little room for creation and refinement.