We managed to find the names of the missing websites which we liked alongside ‘Creative Spark’ – ‘Hyperakt’ (hyperakt.com) and ‘Design Observer’ (designobserver.com) pictured below in these screencaps:



We liked the colour and layout of ‘Hyperakt’ though we removed the need to scroll in ours unlike their site, and ‘Design Observer’ was more influential in its treatment of text and its breaking up of information with lines.

The submission went well and the initial reactions were positive, and we were very happy with what we achieved. We only made minor changes right before submission to do with type management, but the design stayed the same otherwise. We completed the booklet of ‘before’ and ‘after’ designs to go alongside it which turned out to be interesting to read and see what we had achieved.

This week we all had to work separately on a report to do with this project, which includes what we learned, our design process and what we liked and didn’t like about the outcome. While writing the report I found this blog and my upkeep of a personal journal relating to the project to be very important for the reflection process, and wish to continue doing this for future projects. With this report written up, all that is left to do is to see our final marks.